CHSG AdminCHSG Admin

I’m sorry to hear that you’re dealing with cluster headaches. Are you working with a neurologist who specializes in headache disorders? That’s the first step. This isn’t the kind of health problem you can manage without medical care. If you are seeing a headache specialist, please write back and let me know what treatments you have tried so I can point you toward different ideas to discuss with your doctor. If you’re not seeing a doctor, please talk to your parents about finding a good one. You can start at Finding the Right Doctor. Good luck and keep me posted!