Any discussion of cluster headache eventually includes treating cluster headache with psychedelics as an alternative to medical treatment.
Thinking about treating cluster headache with psychedelics?
We encourage you to:
- carefully study and understand currently available information;
- use discretion and critical thinking;
- resist the urge to abandon medical treatment;
- consider joining a clinical trial rather than engaging in illegal drug use; and
- talk to your doctor before making any changes to your current treatment plan.
- Psychedelics: Considerations Before Use
- Why Patients Treat Cluster Headache With Illegal Drugs
- Psilocybin for the Treatment of Cluster Headache
- Response of cluster headache to psilocybin and LSD
- The non-hallucinogen 2-bromo-lysergic acid diethylamide as preventative treatment for cluster headache: An open, non-randomized case series
- Hallucinogens and related disorders
- Rapid and Sustained Symptom Reduction Following Psilocybin Treatment for Anxiety and Depression in Patients with Life-threatening Cancer